MCL Consultanting is a private money and business loan finder consultant specializing in commercial real estate and business funding projects worldwide.The definition of a “Finder Consultant ” is a person who finds what someone is searching for and earns a referral fee by matching up a person who has that item with the individual who wants it.
Many Companies depend on third party contacts to supply them with products, customers, as well as sources of money but would rather pay a professional “FINDER” a consultant fee rather than waste precious business funds tracking down and sifting through mountains of information on their own.
So in order to define what a “FINDER” is, let me first point out what a “Finder Consultant “is not’. A Finder is not a pre-seller–pre-sellers accept a selling price from a product source, add-on what they feel to be a fair margin of profit,and sell the item. After they make a sale,they then buy the product and ship it to the buyer. A Finder is not a dealer, dealers take on a product,or service, for continuing promotion and sales.They are responsible for the distribution of a product, or service from the main source to the end user.
A Finder is not a representative or agent for either the buyer or seller.In short representatives and agents are empowered by their clients to negotiate the purchase, or sale of specific products or services. They can legally sign documents obligating
their clients.Too many supposed Finders are not really Finders at all-they are only salesmen, agents,representatives and pre-sellers.
To sum it up,a Finder is nothing more than a match-maker for a fee. So,the professional Finder simply matches qualified buyers with qualified sellers or vice versa -for a ( commission fee) ! Finders do not sell anything save for their contact knowledge. Finders do not negotiate anything except their own fees. Finders do not add on their profits
Here is a brief menu regarding examples where a consultant finder can be used by a person or business to locate whatever they might be looking for :
- LOCATING REAL ESTATE -( WHOLESALER PARTNERS )
- PERSONAL -LOANS
- INVESTOR PARTNERS ( JOINT VENTURE EQUITY )
- ANGEL INVESTORS
- START-UP CAPITAL
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- OIL & GAS -INVESTOR FUNDS
- FAST-FOOD FRANCHISE FINANCING
- CLOSEOUT/SURPLUS DEALS
- AIRPLANE/JET FINANCING
- CONSTRUCTION SHORT-TERM LOANS
- MOTION PICTURE FUNDING
- LOCATING ANTIQUES
- UNCLAIMED ASSETS
- VENTURE CAPITAL
- VERTICAL AND STRUCTURED SETTLEMENTS
- LOCATING RECORDING & DISTRIBUTION DEALS
- CREDIT REPAIR & RESTORATION SOURCES
- MANAGEMENT FIRMS FOR ABSENTEE OWNERS
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE & FACTORING
- AMUSEMENT & THEME PARK FINANCING
- BOAT & RECREATIONAL FUNDS
- CAR WASH FINANCE CAPITAL
- DAY CARE FINANCING
- GAS STATION & CONVENIENCE STORE FUNDING
- DEBT CONSOLIDATION LOANS
- HARD MONEY LOANS
- HOTEL & MOTEL LOANS
- RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LOANS
- INSURANCE COMPANY REAL ESTATE LOANS
- LINES OF CREDIT -PERSONAL & BUSINESS
- NIGHT CLUB & BAR LOANS
- RAW LAND & LOTS FINANCING
- PROOF OF FUNDS
- PRIVATE MONEY CAPITAL
- SELF-STORAGE FINANCING
- SHOPPING CENTER MALLS & RETAIL BUSINESSES
- SMALL BUSINESS & MICROBUSINESS LOANS
- MORTGAGE & NOTE BUYER INVESTORS
- SENIOR HOUSING LOANS
- DOCTOR & HEALTH CARE PROVIDER LOANS
- NO=INCOME-VERIFICATION & STATED INCOME LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL & WORLDWIDE FUNDERS
- CHURCH LOANS
- GOLF COURSE FINANACING
- BRIDGE LOANS
- JOINT/VENTURES FUNDING
- MEZZANINE FINANCING
- INDUSTRIAL LOANS
- FUNERAL HOME LOANS
*AUTO DEALERSHIP FINANCING
- BED & BREAKFAST FINANACING
- REFINANCE LOANS
*MIXED-USE PROPERTY LOANS
*RANCH & FARM LAND LOANS
- REHAB/REMODEL/RENOVATION LOANS
- STUDENT LOANS
- PURCHASE ORDER FINANCING
*CASH ADVANCE LOAN PROGRAMS
- PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT LOANS
- BUSINESS CREDIT
- HEDGE FUND FINANCING
- MAJOR PROJECT FINANCE
MCL Consultanting DOES NOT CHARGE ANY UPFRONT
FEES EVER! MCL Consultanting’s consultant fee agreement
requires no advance payment of fees.
Instead, MCL Consultanting’s finder fees are success based,
payable only at the closing of the funding .
In return MCL Consultanting requires an exclusive relationship
with client(s) during the term of the FINDER’S AGREEMENT.
HOW DO I START ?
It’s simple. Call Mr. Reginald McLeod at 1 -585 -465 9477
to discuss your needs and circumstances over the phone.
Or, if you prefer, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your needs.